Topic for Your Blogs

February 13, 2009
One of the hardest part in making your own blog is what topic you will discuss on your blog. Some are making fictional stories, current event stories, travel, and others. When starting blogging, some of the questions raised are:

a. Will I focus on a specific topic to discuss or go with a random theme? The problem with a specific topic is that you will put a limit to what you can write in your blog but makes it easy for you to prepare the article. On the other hand, random post gives you a lot of option but will leave your readers confused on what the blog really is all about.

b. Language to use within the blog. I want to write my entries in my own dialect so that it will be easy for me to express my self since I am not really have a 100% fluency in English language but the problem with using my local language or dialect is it will limit the number of possible readers that I will have. If you wish to reach out for other people aside from your country or group, write it in English. it will reach out more people.

As part of the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 ring, I have already made up my mind. I will write about my province - Capiz, blogging and helping other bloggers through practical tips. That will be the overall purpose of this blog. How about you, what will you do with your blogs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment