What am I doing now at Oes Tsetnoc?

December 2, 2009
Note: The following post is intended for participants of a certain search engine competition called oes tsetnoc, please move to other post of the blog if you are not one of them.

The oes tsetnoc SEO event is quite a tiring tasks and I can't find time to fully focus on the said matter. I have a lot of things to do right now and I really wish to do something about it and push it to much higher level. As of now, it only reach page one at rank #8 of the US data center and it does not move any further aside from going down. The only hope I got on this PromoJunkie.com initiated event is that other Pinoy participants of the said oes tsetnoc competition will give a tons support. If that happens, I am sure that the victory will be so easy but if not I think that will be impossible for me to reach it.

If nothing happens and the Caffeine of Google takes effect on the 15th and make my entry to disappear on page one then "let it be." I just can't do about it and what I could do right now is to wait for something good will happen on the ranking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment