Can't Wait to Watch Iron Man 2 - Really Excited!

April 8, 2010
Ah! I saw the HD version of the official trailer of the Iron Man 2 movie that is scheduled to be released on theaters on May 7, 2010. Its really amazing and show some stuff that I am really expected from the film version of one of the Marvel Comics hero that I personally like. Now its much better, Iron Man 2 shows the portable suit, Whiplash, War Machine, Black Widow, the concert featuring Tony Stark revealing himself as the Iron Man and a lot more.

I just can't wait and will surely watch it in 3D theaters but because of my excitement I might watch Iron Man 2 online then I will watch it again in big screen or vis versa.

Aside from this movie, I will also want to watch Freddie Krueger again and watch A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 version of the slasher+nightmare film which will show this end of the month as I have mentioned on my previous post about suspense/horror films.

0 comments:

Post a Comment