Sex and The City 2 versus Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

May 19, 2010
That's right! This will be the movie that will clash on the theaters this coming week. Sex and The City 2 which is the sequel of the summer hit TV series turn into film will be head to head hitting the theaters on the same date of the US release of Jake Gyllenhaal film adaptation of the famous classic game Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

Both of this film will be showing on May 28, 2010. SATC2 stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon while Prince of Persia stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton, Ben Kingsley and Alfred Molina.

They have different target audiences and personally I will  prefer to watch Prince of Persia than the SATC2. I like action than comedy where lead characters are funny and "fashionistas."  I personally believe that most of the people that will watch SATC2 are fans of the series which most of them are women. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I assess the said film.

On the other POP will be watched by the game addicts who expects too much from the film and as Jake said for kids who loves "Indiana Jones" like movies. Well let see if the box office chart will sing the same song as I have sing. :)

Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment