What to Watch This Week - Scott or Stallone?

August 11, 2010
I have two movies that I want to watch this week. They are different in genre and form. The first one is a comedy film adapted from a comic book entitled Scott Pilgrim vs. The World movie. Its a fantasy, comedy love story about Scott Pilgrim who finds his love of his life but needs to battle against the Exes of his love making a funny, stunning and nice battle royale.

On the other hand, the action film that the other movie that I am referring to is Stallone's newest movie "The Expendables" which is schedules on the same date of Scott film on August 13, 2010. Its about "expendables" mercenaries who is willing to sacrifice life to fulfill a mission. It stars the best action stars of the movie industry namely Stallone, Statham, Jet Li and others.

I want to watch Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and watch The Expendables too but I don't know if I could watch it in one day. I've tried doing that the other month for two movies that I love and I got a headache by doing so. I might watch it one at a time this time to avoid unnecessary headaches. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment