Brave New World for Vampire Diaries on Season 2

September 14, 2010
The Vampire Diaries episodes

After the heart (actually neck) breaking previous episode of The Vampire Diaries season 2 episode 1 - The Return, another bloody and intense episode is coming for one my TV series that I am watching on Telepisodes.com. I've seen the current title of The Vampire Diaries season 2 episode 2 to one of the series that I am watching the other year that is Heroes. I think the said series got the "Brave New World" title too but I think this statement is really appropriate to the newest episode as Caroline, confused and desperate have been sucking blood randomly from different people in the carnival.

It seems that she can't control her craving for the red cells from the pumping heart of a live human being! Well I will definitely watch this episode series on Thursday at 8pm ET.

How about you, are you into vampires? If you like True Blood, you'll definitely want to watch this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment