MMA versus Boxing - UFC120: The Action that I Like!

October 15, 2010
Aside from the upcoming boxing event that I will watch this coming November 2010. I am waiting for another action-packed mixed martial arts events on the middle of October. I will watch Pacquiao vs. Margarito online via WatchPacquiao.com but the MMA that I am referring can only be watched on my favorite entertainment portal named Telepisodes.com. What I am talking about is the upcoming ultimate fighting championship that will be happening in London, UK. That's right I will watch UFC 120 online at Telepisodes.com.

The UFC 120 MMA event headline two of the UFC's middleweight fighter, Michael Bisping and Yoshihiro Akiyama in a showdown of vicious kick boxing, grappling and wrestling in one. This event is set to air on ESPN on October 16, 2010 and if in case you can't watch it live via those channels just like my case, then I will recommend that you watch it via live video broadcasting which is usually made possible through sites like JUSTIN, USTREAM and event through SOPCAST streaming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment