Pirates of the Caribbean 4 by Johnny Depp Trending and I Will Watch it!

May 16, 2011
I really miss Jack Sparrow and with the return of Johnny Depp with the character on the highly anticipated Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides, well my thirst for this kind of movie will surely be quenched. It is just sad that the previous rose among the thorns on this film is not the same as the previous because Keira Knightley will not be on this 4th Pirates of the Caribbean so we will not see her character, Elizabeth Swann.

Even Orlando Bloom as Will Turner will not be present on this newest Disney film. Well, they moved on to another world and opportunity of the Pirates universe. They bring the old romance of Sparrow with the appearance of Penelope Cruz as Angelica, Black Beard's daughter.

It will be another Jack Sparrow crazy adventure and with his love interest in the picture, I imagine how this pirate will react. Well, I think you can watch Pirates of the Caribbean 4 on 3D, well which I can't experience here in our place because we have the most traditional and stone age theater :( Oh well the conventional movie house will do for me. What is important is that I will definitely watch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

You might want to check the following trailer so that you'll see why I am really eager to watch the movie.



I believe that this film will be a blockbuster worldwide and the question now is will it be the last or yet there will be next Pirates of the Caribbean? If there will be 5th then what is next? I guess they will give us a hint on the last part of the film.

1 comments:

allen | Ninja Saga Cheats said...

According to the tally, Pirates of the Carribean 4 ranked #1 with $400 million profit. I thought it was Kung Fu Panda at first.

Post a Comment