Suspense - Horror - Thriller Movie to Watch This Month of April

April 6, 2010
One of the genre that I really love to watch and personally become part of my personal movie collections is the combo or mix of suspense, horror and thriller. Don't get me wrong, I am not as "sick" as you think or a serial killer but I just love being thinking of the shock of the film. I just like the feeling.

Now the following are the movies that will be showing this month of April that I recommend you to watch (online or on theaters its up to you):
  1. After.Life - Its Christina Ricci, Liam Neeson and Justin Long in a suspense psychological thriller about a girl waking up in a funeral homes after a horrible accident. Confuse and just puzzled, she doesn't know what to believe, is she dead or not. This is the reason why I would love to watch After.Life later.
  2. A Nightmare on Elm Street - I like this upcoming film which is scheduled to be shown on theaters at the end of the month. The film makers brings Freddie Krueger again in the movies and now he is much meaner than ever. No jokes from him only slashing. Watch A Nightmare on Elm Street online or offline it depends, but I prefer it on dark theaters and with wide screen.
  3. The Black Waters of Echo's Pond - if you like an evil Jumanji like move well this is one for you. The film is about a board game that brings the worst in the player once they throw the dice and starts playing the game. This will show on April 9, 2010 and Rated R. Watch The Black Waters of Echo's Pond online at Telepisodes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment