Have You Seen the Trailer of Resident Evil 4?

August 16, 2010
I am really excited with the 4th sequel of the horror+action film movie based on a 3D RPG game, Resident Evil: Afterlife and the first that I saw the first ever Resident Evil, I thought this is just another zombie movie but I was wrong but its another new level of zombie bad @ss kicking Milla Jovovich (as Alice). Now with the upcoming release of the 4th film, it really made me to reserve enough strength and prepare my schedules to watch it in 3D theaters in our place. If you weren't able to watch its trailer then you should watch it below. You'll definitely convince that Resident Evil will surely rock box office on its opening.

The following is the international trailer of the film and Alice really awesome:


Now if you're planning to watch Resident Evil Afterlife online then you might want to visit the blog: Telepisodes or ShowFreeVids - these two sites got an updated list of great movies that you can watch without downloading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment