Found this Dailymotion Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer

August 29, 2010
While I am looking for the promotional video of the upcoming TV series that will show this Sunday night specifically the vampire series True Blood season 3 episode 11, I found this amazing HD trailer of the highly anticipated zombie action game turn into a suspense-horror-action film, Resident Evil: Afterlife. It shows some great scenes from Milla Jovovich film which rises to the next level. The movie is the 4th of the series which is preceded by Resident Evil: Extinction.

Enjoy this trailer as I have enjoyed watching it (this might open another window):


What can you say now about it? By the way, you can start watching Resident Evil: Afterlife movie on September 10, 2010. I don't know if it will be available on this date on my side. I hope so 'coz I really want it in full 3D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment