Halloween is in the Air

October 26, 2010

Halloween weekend is coming and everyone have gone to stores to buy their costumes and/or open their closets for their favorite stylish and horrifying attire for the party. Me, I am not really a party goer and rather stay at home watching horror films and foolish news documentary about ghosts infestations from old houses or establishments or unsolved murder cases turn to frightful possessions. That's me! But sometimes I want to change that and make something new. What if I just go to a party this time. Hmmm... let me think about this.

Now, in case I can't still make my mind and work on the party thing,  I have already made list of stuff to do this week of Halloween vacation. I am planning to watch Saw 3D which will be showing on Friday. Today, I might watch Glee season 2 episode 5. Their current episode will be a special Halloween treat for every fans of the TV series. They will give tribute to a Halloween musical show/film, The Rocky Horror Picture show. I am really beginning to be very fond of watching Glee online. I have a feeling that Smallville and Supernatural series will surely have a Halloween special episode too but the latter is always doing that every Friday hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment