Is There A Film That Is Like Eclipse

January 15, 2011
I am wondering right now if there is a film that will be like the successful love, drama fiction, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. As of today, I just cant find any film yet that hits a lot of film viewers hard with the earning, the actors and actresses that is behind it. It changes a lot of life. It makes Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart popular.

I don't know why a lot of people just like to watch Eclipse online or even offline. As of today, despite a couple of months of the release of the movie in theaters, it is still one of the most search movie on the web today. I don't know what's with this movie at all, I honestly wasn't able to watch it yet. Maybe I'll do it next week.

What do you think, is there a film that is like Eclipse that will go out this 2011? or how do you feel about to film? Will you watch Twilight Eclipse online or prefer to bring it inside a Blu-ray box?

0 comments:

Post a Comment