Inspired in Starting a Startups!

February 13, 2015
Just watch  a video from www.serzf.com regarding "How Tech Startups Make Money?" and this let me think that its about time for me to do something about this. I should begin my own startup and right now I am about to brainstorm ideas to conceptualize the new venture that I am about to engage. By the way, if you're curious what video I have just watch on Serzf.com, you can find the said video below and see for yourself.


What I am planning right now is to try technology that is related to my skills and knowledge. I am to information technology and its logical that I should be part of a startup that is either a mobile app product or service or a SAAS (software as a service) provider. The challenge that I am facing right now is finding somebody to be my partner. In our place, its difficult to find someone that I can talk my idea without stealing it from me and I have trust issues due to my experience with people I know I engaged it in my previous business. See related article here: Why Did My First Non-IT Business Fail?

However, its too early for me to think of it and things will be in place if I have already the concept so I'll start working now and through out this blog, I will try to give you a glimpse of where I am right now.

Blow shows the infographic that summarizes the concept on how money is earned in business startups.



0 comments:

Post a Comment