Capiz Picture Slideshow Gadget

February 9, 2009
Olotayan Island by Joy Barza in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009Yesterday, I added another blogger gadget on the sidebar of my Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 blog. It is a picture slide show gadget that showcases different photos of the different stunning and eye catching tourist spots of the province of Capiz. These pictures were taken from the Roxas City beach and the Olotayan Island, which I guess can pass to become a candidate of the 7 wonders of the world ( IHMO :) ). The source of these pictures were from one of the great photographer hobbyist / artist and native of Capiz namely Joy Barza and Neil Castano for the Olotayan Island pictures, Harry Talusan for the wonderful sephia effect of the Baybay and People's Park in Roxas City and Allan Toos for the fiery clouds of the rice fields in Culasi. However, these pictures are all in its lower resolution and I did not upload the high resolution of the said pictures as a sign of respect for the owners of the pictures. If you love them then you try to contact the owners. You can leave your comment here so I could ask permission from them if they want it to be distributed online.

How I did this? First I sign-up for an account in Picasa Web, an image hosting owned by Google. Then I added the Slideshow gadget on the sidebar and specified the URL of the Picasa Web album where I uploaded the said pictures. That's it, I did not make any changes on any script or whatsoever. A built-in feature in Blogger blogs. Try it yourself and show off of to the world all of your niciest pictures.

1 comments:

chimeara said...

Hi there! Nice post! I don't know wat 2 say,all i can say is cool.

Post a Comment