Where I Will Watch Pinoy Power III: Donaire vs. Guerrero this Sunday?

February 9, 2010
One of the fight that I will definitely watch this Sunday is the Pinoy Power III that features the fight between Filipino fighters and the best of Latino boxers. It is a showdown of the best of the best featuring Nonito Donaire vs. Gerson Guerrero plus other undercard fights of top caliber fighters of the Philippines such as Bernabe Concepcion and Gerry Penalosa versus the Latino Fury.

Now, where I will watch it. I usually go to Telepisodes.com or ShowFreeVids.com to check on the online streaming links but if in case I can't find anything on the site, I will watch it on ABS-CBN which will be aired on Sunday starting at 10 'o clock in the morning.

But usually these two sites, shows some great channels on the web to share several boxing fights and will just announce here later if they really does and will copy their links if in case they provided some.

Now, with regards to the Pinoy Power 3, I believe that the Filipino fighters have a greater chance to beat all of their opponents on this upcoming boxing events. It will show how sikat ang pinoy - popular when it comes to boxing skills and determination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment