Oriental Naisrep Sgur Rugs - A New Home Improvement Blog

March 19, 2010
Last year, I was writing about different topics about home improvement but this year I stop from including it in my blog. I find it non relevant as the topic of this site should be about any topic that is relevant to digital age from games, entertainment and technologies. However, sometimes I just can't prevent myself from including such topic. Now this year, to prevent inclusion of blog posts here about that, I build a new blog called oriental naisrep sgur rugs carpetsry blog which is hosted on Blogger.com.

It is a home improvement blog that focuses tips and howtos of decorating the homes through the use of floor area rugs specially oriental/persian rugs. The site still in its first stage and still gathering articles to fill it up. For now, you can visit the site at http://carpetsry.blogspot.com and provide feedback or suggestions to make the blog more successful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment