I Want To Watch Pretty Little Liars Episode 7 Tonight!

July 21, 2010
Pretty Little Liars is on its 7th episode with the "The Homecoming Hangover." When I saw the Pretty Little Liars episode 6 last week, I became more interested to watch this TV series composed by cute and very attractive ladies. Imagine the last episode ended with question mark which let you crave for more.

Now with Pretty Little Liars episode 7, the four girls, Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna faced another horizon in their suspense thriller issues with "A" and the happenings in their lives. The episode is set to air tonight at 8PM ET on ABC Family Channel.

Watch it and see what I mean! By the way, the following shows the summary of what to expect from the show - I don't want to fully discuss about it so that I will not spoil you about what will happen next:

Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna must deal with the consequences of their disastrous homecoming dance. Family, friends and boyfriends are all in flux, and the girls need to act fast to prevent the situation from getting worse. To top it all off, they are also hiding killer information about Toby, and text messages from someone other than 'A' are causing tensions to rise in the Montgomery household.

Tomorrow, I will watch Inception online or offline (in movie houses), it will be my schedule for watching this amazing movie from Leonardo Dicaprio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment