Harry Potter Casts Emotional Goodbyes

July 8, 2011
While looking for information about the latest return of the series, Torchwood season 4, I found an exclusive video that contains not about Torchwood but about the last installment of the JK Rowling novel turn to film, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. You can watch from the video how the casts Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and JK Rowling emotionally deliver their speeches at the last ever London premiere of the said Harry Potter film.

Watch the said video below.




I guess you will definitely watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Well, me I just didn't watch the part yet and wait for the 2nd part. I just want to see it in HP7 marathon day which I will schedule right after its official release here in the country.

How about you what can you say about HP7's final moment on big screen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment