X Factor US and UK is Really Amazing!!!

October 12, 2011
One of the talent show that I really love to watch today is The X Factor US and UK. I saw this amazing talent show while browsing videos on Youtube and really impressed with the different talents showcased from the said television show. Aside from that the judges that buzzes and give comments to auditions are really competent in providing their remarks regarding the participants. In UK, before she transfer to The X Factor US with Simon Cowell is the gorgeous Cheryl Cole. I really got a crush on her.

However, The X Factor UK season 8 is still great specially that Tulisa and Kelly Rowland with Gary and Louis making the series much lively than ever.

Well, I am following it until they select their real X Factor. I have heard that the X Factor will be in the country. I am wondering if someone from them will be part of the judging panel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment