I'll Be Watching Underworld Awakening this 2012!

January 7, 2012
Honestly, I am not into vampires or werewolves film not because I don't like these monsters in movies but because I found their presence in film predictable. However, there are some exception to this and one film that I am eager to watch this 2012 is the 4th installment of the Underworld film series which is dubbed as "Underworld Awakening" which still stars Kate Beckinsale as primary protagonist of the story.

What I like about the new film is that they put another twist in the story of the vampires, werewolves and hybrids. Now the war is not between this creatures and the setting is 12 years in the future where these creatures are hunted and terminated one by one by human beings. That's right! The weak species is dominating this strong and vicious blood thirsty warriors of the Underworld.

Well, I think it is worth to watch Underworld Awakening online or offline but of course it is much better if you will watch it on 3D television screens or big screens in 3DMax movie houses. Check on the trailer of Underworld 4 for you to see for yourself the reasons why this is a nice film to watch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment