Watch Supernatural Season 7 Episode 11 Adventures in Babysitting Online

January 6, 2012
I really love this show! It simply because the story they portray on this supernatural series is like a mix of all the horror movies that I have watched and the genre that I love! Aside from that the actors are really amazing, namely Jensen Ackles, Jared Padelecki and even the guy behind Bobby. I will definitely watch Supernatural season 7 episode 11 which is the current episode of the week with an episode name of Adventures in Babysitting.

The episode continues with the story as Bobby was hospitalized because he was shot by Dick Roman. I just don't know if he lives or not but it seems he didn't as the "ripper" is already on him on the last episode. This is the reason why Dean is plotting to take revenge against Dick but Sam is in another mission to help a teenage girl to find her daddy who is also a hunter. Oh well, I just want to see if what really the status of Bobby this January 6, 2012 and see if he still continues to live.

If you want to watch Supernatural season 7 episode 11 online, then try watching it on Telepisodes.net or megavideozer.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment