Infrequent Blog Post

March 18, 2009
Guys as you can see, I am not posting regularly or daily with this blog. I can't manage to do that because I am really busy with several projects on hand plus its our finals this week and I need to prepare several grading reports for several subjects that I am handling in a private school in Capiz. That makes me not frequently making any posts in a regular basis. Well maybe this is the sign of "old age." The older I am the higher responsibilities are in hand. Today, I tried to make a post because I need to explain the importance of the frequency updates of blogs in relation with the traffic and presence on the web. I will start the said discussion, right after this line so read carefully Capiznon bloggers, YOU might learn something.

Most search engines uses a program called spiders that use to crawl websites. These programs contains some sort of algorithms that put favor to those websites that frequently changing or updating its contents. That why blogs are more prevalent on the web today because it is frequently changed by the owner and crawled by these spider programs. That's the reason that your site has the higher chance of having lot of traffics if it is frequently updated because it is more visible on search engine result pages (SERPs) which are the usual area where end users are utilizing when looking for information on cyberspace.

Me, I can not increase the update frequency of my blog. You, Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 can possibly find time to do that so update now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment