Cotto vs. Margarito Rematch A Fight to Watch This December 2011

November 29, 2011
Aside from Manny Pacquiao, one of the boxer that I am following the career is the Puerto Rican boxer Miguel "Angel" Cotto which is currently the super welterweight champion of the world. I've seen him quite sometimes now fighting and surviving his losses against great fighters of the world. From his defeat against Pacquiao, he have made himself be known to the world by taking the championship belt from the reigning super welterweight boxer and grab the win from them. He defeated the undefeated Yuri Foreman and boxing bad boy Ricardo Mayorga.

Now, he is defending and taking a revenge against Antonio Margarito who defeated him back in 2008. The Cotto vs. Margarito rematch will be held at the Madison Square Garden in New York this December 3, 2011. A fighting match that is expected to be very explosive, bloody and full of action that will surely burn the boxing world with excitement.

If you want to watch Cotto vs. Margarito fight on December 3, 2011, you can buy HBO pay per view or check your local provider for that or you can check websites like Telepisodes.net that shares links to watch this boxing event online but there's no assurance to that and a PPV will surely make you secure a great boxing watch.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is going to be a great fight to see and I cannot wait. I plan on ordering it in HD under my employee account through DISH Network. I love watching big events like this in a crystal clear picture. I think and I am hoping that Cotto will win this time around against Margarito. He knows how he fights now since he already went against him and lost. I think it is going to be one to remember.

Post a Comment