Sex and The City 2 Will I Watch This Movie or Not?

May 1, 2010
I usually like comedy films but if I will be asked what to prefer to watch a horror movie or a comedy, I will prefer the first one. I am into shocking scenes rather than laughing out so loud. But there are times that I love to watch films.

Now with Sex and The City 2 hitting the theaters this coming May 27, 2010, I am wondering if I will watch it with my wife on theaters or not. To be honest, I am not into the series and I don't even watched its previous movie part. Maybe I am not really a fan of the main stars of the film - Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis, and Kim Cattrall.

 

What do you think about this newest sequel? Will you watch Sex and The City 2 or not? Will it hit the box office hard just as its predecessor or just flop like other sequels of comedy films. Well based on what I have searched on the net regarding the film, it seems that fans are really anticipating this film and the producer of this film is expecting a high return to this movie.

Well let see if that happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment