Watch Mosley vs. Mora Online - Fight to See This Week

September 15, 2010
Mosley vs. Mora 200: Celebrate and Dominate
I really like "Sugar" Shane Mosley's fighting style ever since I witness him trying to crush the undisputed Floyd Mayweather Jr. and beating the fighter prior to him. He's been one of the boxers of the world that I really want to watch aside from my personal idol "Manny Pacquiao." I was hoping the other month that he might have a chance to fight my idol but I think that will be far to imagine yet and besides the latter is already preparing right now for the upcoming November 2010 Pacquiao vs. Margarito.

However, my excitement came alive again when I've heard that Mosley will be returning to the ring this coming Mexican Independence Day on Saturday to fight against the former world champion Sergio Mora in a junior middleweight showdown in a fight dubbed as Mosley vs. Mora 200: Celebrate and Dominate boxing event.  This fight can be watched via HBO PPV, directly live at the Staples Center in Los Angeles or through more than 300 HD theaters nationwide.

Now if in case you weren't able to get a chance to watch the fight via those sources then you might want to go to WatchBoxing.info or return here for more information on how to watch Mosley vs. Mosley online. Now, you should watch it this coming Saturday, September 18, 2010. You will definitely watch a very hot and exciting fight ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment