Just Finished Watching Chuck Season 3

September 9, 2010
I just finished watching the 3rd season of my favorite spy in TV named Chuck Bartowski and I am really excited on what will happens next to this series specially after Orion (which is Chuck's father) was killed and Chuck's intersect injected was stabilized by the navigator. I just imagine how his mother will look like and what she can do on the next season of the series. I am just hoping that Orion is still alive and I have a feeling that he is. Maybe there's more than The Ring out there that has the ability to revive him or maybe Orion fakes his death as he usually do.

Well, Chuck season 4 episode 1 will premiere on September 20 and I just can't take my eyes on the calendar everyday and keep on hoping that its the 20th so that I can see Sarah Walker and John Casey again. Of course, I also missed Morgan Grimes' simple wit and trying-hard spy aspiration. :)

As I said on my previous post, I'll watch Resident Evil: Afterlife this week. This will at least makes me forget about my too much excitement about Chuck's newest episode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment