What Can I Say with Supernatural and Smallville?

September 30, 2010
I'll be watching The Vampire Diaries season 2 episode 4 tonight and while waiting for its airing, I am thinking about the previous episode of Supernaturals TV series. I am quite little disappointed on its opening for it lacks a tiny surprise and excitement that I expect from the Winchesters. There's no quite explosives but instead leave us with a lot of questions from the mysteries on who did the saving for Sam and his Granpa plus the newest tattooed villains, who are they? That's why I will watch Supernatural season 6 episode 2 and give Dean and Sam a chance to make something for us to expect and reason to watch them more.

On the other hand, Smallville's season 10 premiere makes a real great entrance for the last and final season. Story is going to the superhero that we already knew for a long time and with next episode "Shield" which is Smallville season 10 episode 2 of the series, millions of viewers will surely check it out on Friday night, just in case they don't leave home to party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment