Watching Resident Evil: Afterlife this Week

September 6, 2010
One of the movie that I love to watch this week in theaters is the action-horror film by Milla Jovovich. I am referring to the 4th movie of the Resident Evil film, Resident Evil: Afterlife. It is set to be on theaters this week on Friday, September 10, 2010. If 3D theater is available in our place, I would prefer to watch it instead of planning to watch Resident Evil Afterlife online. I have a place to see it already via video streaming but I still prefer to witness it on the big screen.

I want to appreciate the graphical special effect of the newest film. I hope I will be satisfied with this, not like what I have felt when I watch The Last Airbender online the other day. I fell asleep when I watched it. Maybe because it lacks some "heart" and a good story that will really lure my eyes on it. The special effect is not that great and now I understand why there's a lot of negative write-ups/feedback about this film. I hope when they make the part two of this film, they would put the missing ingredient to make it more enticing.

You can watch the trailer of the 4th Resident Evil HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment