Regarding the Mayweather vs. Marquez 24/7

September 1, 2009
I watched the other night the first episode of the HBO 24/7 featuring the fight: Mayweather vs. Marquez and HBO really impressed me well in presenting the "other life" of the two fighters and how they trained well. Even though some feedback are saying that its quite boring and not worth to watch, still I think it is in my top 8 out of 10 rating if I might say. I like how the documentary show the light side of Mayweather and the hardship of Marquez plus how his pride and honor was portrayed on the episode.

If you were not able to watch it, here's the three part first episode of the said series from these links:

* Mayweather vs. Marquez HBO 24/7
* Watch Marquez vs. Mayweather HBO 24/7 here.

If you want to say something about the fight, just leave your comments here. I am still fixing the commenting system of this blog so bear with me as the link for commenting system works already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment