Chad Dawson Still Undefeated, Dawson vs. Johnson II Result

November 8, 2009
Its no doubt! Chad Dawson is still undefeated with his record 29-0 wins with 17 KOs as he takes Johnson II on their rematch today at Haxford's XL Center, CT. Winning in unanimous decision by Judges Michael Pernick and Duane Ford both scored the fight 115-113 while Glen Feldman scored it 117-111, all for Dawson. This gives him again the title light heavyweight champion of the world. A match that concluded all the doubt on his previous win against the veteran Glen Johnson. "I did what I said I was going to do in this fight," Dawson said. "I wanted to outbox him and use my legs to make him miss. I had youth on my side and every other advantage. It was just a matter of me applying it in this fight." Read Dawson vs. Johnson match information.

On the other hand, Mexican Alfredo Angulo breaks the record of the previously undefeated Harry Joe Yorgey after knocking the latter on the third round of their fight. This makes Angulo as one of the hottest prospect in his division. Honestly, I missed the said fight but I am planning to watch it later and still waiting for its video on either Youtube or other online video hosting sites. I am still busy preparing myself for the upcoming Pacquiao vs. Cotto next week and I think the fight can wait but the Firepower that is coming this Nov. 14 is a match that is must watch by boxing enthusiasts around the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment