Its My Birthday Today and My Wish?

November 2, 2009
Ah, I am already old enough and even think that this wish thing is for the children only. But still, I want to wish something and that is to overcome every single challenges that come to my life, from my career, family to my relationship with God. I believe that in every year that passes my life there's always meaning to it. It is not a count up for me but a count down of a better life ahead.

Now, after this birthday and gaining a year again, what will I do? This November got a lot of things to do in my list and here are they:
  • I will try to conquer oes tsetnoc SEO competition or even got a 3rd place which will conclude by December (read about oes tsetnoc for more information about this event).
  • Witness the upcoming fight of Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao on Firepower: Pacquiao vs. Cotto this November 14.
  • Start my own business, manage it to make it as stable as it can be to help myself and other people make a living and extract the juices of the internet.
  • Build more tips for blog readers specially money making scheme and search engine optimization.
  • Join a rest and exercise program to help my body heal from the damages causes by different low or no sleep activities every night.
  • Finish the programming project within 15 days after this post.
  • Buy a brand new car or a second hand if the budget doesn't fit. I just want to have a new car but since I first renovated my house all the budget focuses on that and since I am almost done with it, my next target will be a car, a Honda or Hyundai small cars maybe.
There's a lot of things that I want to do this after today and I think the space on this blog would not be enough to accommodate this musings of a birthday guy so that will be all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment