Great Weekend this Week, That's For Sure!

November 12, 2010

As the title said, that's what I see that will happen this weekend. I will enumerate each stuff and shows that I am sure that I will be busy. First, the 10th season of Smallville will be showing this weekend with Smallville season 10 episode 8 with a title "Abandoned." We all know that this TV series that surrounds the life of the young Clark Kent in the town named with the same title of the series, will be ending and this is the last of the young superman series. After the love story of Lois and Clark, it seems there's a real conflict that will surely happen next.

Next in line that I will watch because of it is exciting twist in story is the series of the Winchester brothers and Supernatural season 6 episode 8 with a title "All Dogs Go to Heaven" is introducing the Alpha skinwalker. It is like a shape shifter that changes into an animal. That's really cool!

And on Sunday morning (Saturday, November 13 in Las Vegas, USA), the big fight, Pacquiao vs. Margarito will happen! The boxing match that I have been waiting for several months is surely will happen. This is the reason that I am preparing my HD TV to watch Pacquiao vs. Margarito, it is all set to welcome the WBC Super Welterweight champion which my bet will be Manny Pacquiao, my personal boxing idol who have been down to earth and very skillful fighter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment