Pacquiao vs. Margarito Watching Preparations

November 10, 2010
Its less than a week before the fight between the so-called Mexicutioner, Mexican Assassin, pound for pound king, fighter of the decade Manny Pacquiao versus the Tijuana's tornado and the person that claims that he will beat the Filipino champ, Antonio Margarito. As a sports and entertainment blogger, this is one of the special sports event that we usually happy for. This is because, at this time like this of the year, it is one of the biggest source of web traffic.

That's why I am so excited and researching a lot and making most of the posts here to discuss about this upcoming boxing championship. Aside from this passion of featuring sports events like this one, I also have an interest of watching fights like Pacquiao vs. Margarito then feature it on my blog.

This is the reason, I am making sure that my browsers are equipped with necessary plug-ins used by online video streaming sites use to show the streaming version of live boxing. Some plug-in that I usually install are flash, silverlight and SOPcast which are all freewares or free to downloads add-on for browsers. After that, I bookmark sites like WatchPacquiao.com, Telepisodes.com, Bleuken.com so that I could easily and conveniently find where to watch Pacquiao vs. Margarito live which options are usually recommended by these sites.

Now I am really all set to watch Pacquiao vs. Margarito! How about you, have you done all necessary preparations for the fight night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment