Smallville, Fairies and Zombies

November 18, 2010
Honestly, I am not into zombies. I don't like the bloody gore of the undead walking, killing and eating stuff. But the last movie that I watched with zombies is the movie by Milla Jovovich, Resident Evil but that's it. Maybe I am more to superheroes and supernatural stuff like the upcoming Smallville season 10 episode 9 with a title "Patriot" and Supernatural season 6 episode 9 "Clap Your Hands, If You Believe" which are both more enticing in my own opinion. Smallville focus on government trying to confine superheroes while Supernatural on small mysterious creatures such as fairies, gnomes and elves.

However, when I've heard about the reviews and feedback about the recently released action-drama-horror TV series on AMC, The Walking Dead, I become interested with the series. This is the reason that I will start watching it tonight to see if what awaits me with this series. But based on what I have read, it possessed both powerful casts and drama plus the chills and thrills factors for a zombie series is still there.

Oh well, maybe it will make me interested. I will update you if what I have found out about this newest show. You could also help me with it by leaving your comments about what have you watched on The Walking Dead series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment