Newest Harry Potter 7 Clip That I Watched Today

November 4, 2010
Today I was so excited to open about the latest update on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 from HP712.com, however, this morning, I wasn't able to access the site and check their post on Facebook and said the they are having issues with their site. I have a feeling that the Harry Potter 7 fan site was DOS (denial of service) attacked. However, about a couple of hours (2 hours), the site came back and I have watched the newest clip from HP7 showing Ron and Harry talking about facing Lord Voldemort. You can watch the video below for you to see it too:




After watching the newest clip from Deathly Hallows part 1, my excitement is really getting higher and higher each day and I guess my friends in UK, US and other countries of the world surely feels the same way that I feel. Woah, I am shaking in great excitement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment