I Want a Trip of Asian Sword Fight!

November 30, 2010
Nah! What I mean is that I like to watch this week a sword fight film that will impress me with action scenes and special effects that put details to every clash of the samurai sword. Luckily, there's a new film this week that will be released that satisfies my need to watch such kind of film. I am referring to The Warrior's Way. That's right, I saw its official HD trailer on Telepisodes.com and really impressed on how they made the film to be introduced in the Hollywood scenes.

When I get into details on the site, I found out that the producer of the movie are the same guys who made the Lord of the Rings. Imagine the epic film made a movie with an Asian theme. This will be surely good. If you don't believe me, check the trailer below and judge for yourself on what to expect from The Warrior's Way film.


So what can you say? Will you watch The Warrior's Way or not? My guess, after watching this video, you will be decided to reserve a ticket now. Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment