Stuff to See: HP7 Opens Ending!

November 15, 2010
Cool Poster of Harry Potter

This is the week that every Harry Potter fans around the world are waiting for! Why? It is simply because the first part of the conclusion of the best selling novel turn into a great film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 will start to be shown in theaters this week. I think in the US they will start showing it on November 19 but in the Asian countries like the Philippines they will release it November 18, 2010 maybe because of the time zone difference.

I hope that our theaters here will make it possible that this Harry Potter 7 film will make it to the screen as the same as the schedule as the other countries. By the way, I have read in the news that they made a premiere already of the film in London, UK last week.

Oh well, I am reading latest news about this HP7 movie on sites like WatchHP7.com and HP712.com so that I might find some "tricks" :) to watch this movie online as early as after its release date. I am just crossing my fingers right now. I am really excited to watch it! Woah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment