Christmas in Theaters - Gulliver and the Fockers!

December 20, 2010
What will be your Christmas day on the 25th? Well, maybe you are planning to be with your family roaming around the city. Taking pictures, having fun while laughing, eating and dancing. That's the usual music and picture of the season. Aside from this, you might want to consider enjoying the day by watching movies with your family with heart warming and funny films such as the upcoming movie by Ben Stiller, Little Fockers and the latest adventure comedy film by Jack Black, Gulliver's Travels. Both of this film will open before the day of Christmas which is on the 22nd of the month.

They possessed a different kind of entertainment that will surely bring each member of the family into the bliss of happiness as they witness the stories funny moments. If I will be the one to select on which one of them will I prefer, I will go for to watch Gulliver's Travels but I will still watch Little Fockers but not on the 25th but maybe after that day. Why? I like the trailer of Gulliver when I saw it on Youtube the other day. I am impressed how they put a twist on the old yet unforgettable adventures of Lemuel Gulliver.

How about you what will you prefer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment